Tuesday 20 April 2010

Treasury East

I tried out the new Treasury East feature on Etsy with this Malcolm McLaren inspired collection from DIY crafters.

I like the luxury of creating treasuries when I want, but wonder if without any limits on time or the number of treasuries an individual can make if we might get a bit overwhelmed and bored with them. Have you tried one? What do you think?

I had wanted to make a Malcolm McLaren inspired treasury a few weeks ago, but the main treasury was never open at a time that suited me. I don't credit Talcy with the invention of punk, but the publicity he attracted did bring lots of ideas into my home counties living room that have remained me with me. In particular a DIY ethos that has allowed me to engage in all sort of things that I enjoy, including making stuff.

No comments: